Stars at Night - Starry Night



Welcome along to today's blog. Sorry for the delay in posting a new blog but we have alot of really exciting things coming in the next few weeks that I can't wait for you to read all about.



Today we are going to be talking about one of the latest mini-launches by Irregular Choice. This season I must admit has been one of my favourites to date and its barely even started. We are becoming accustomed to a big-ish style launch every month (normally around payday) but so far this season we seem to have had something incredible nearly every week. 



These launched at the same time as the new Lady Misty heels along with two new bags and a relaunch of two matching large handbags, Starry Night which is photographed along side Stars at Night and the incredible Magic Pony bag which you can read all about: HERE



Later on in the month I will review the Lady Misty heels but for now lets get on to the main event. I nearly didn't buy this pair. I was holding out and holding out as there has been so much coming out in the last few weeks I was trying to be strong. Suffice to say that once I started seeing the real life photos from the stockists I didn't last very long at all.



They arrived in super quick time from Lottie's Atik and they did not disappoint at all. I had the Starry Night bag from a previous launch last year so I really was looking for these shoes to match and compliment them. I was delighted to say that they really are the perfect match to the bag!



As you might know I'm a crazy cat lady so these are the perfect shoes for me. They are made from very similar fabric to the bag with them being very soft and furry. We have the crescent moon made up of the beautiful iridescent fabric.



I really do love the soft and textured fabrics that we have on this pair but for me I find it quite hard to see the beautiful little kitty cat in some lights and maybe would have liked the fabric choices to be a little less similar so it stands out a little more but I think that is just me being a bit fussy.



The heel on these is a lovely graduated purple perspex heel sitting nice and neatly over the embroidered 'Starry Night' heart. I do love a perspex heel and I really don't think I have a big enough collection of them so it was nice to see it make a return in this collection.



These follow the same rules as previous perspex heels with them measuring a stable 9.6cm. On this particular pair we have a slight hidden platform bringing the total height down a little.



I ordered these in my usual size UK 6.5 (EU40) and they fit perfectly. There is a tiny little bit of room in them so I would possibly suggest sizing down if you are inbetween sizes but only if you really have to. The inside of the shoes are so beautifully soft and the front of the shoe where your foot slides in has alot more flexibility in it than previous launches. 



In the past I know many people have struggled, myself included with having to break a pair in around the area your toes meet your feet but that isn't the case with these, they feel instantly comfortable which is great as I'm not always the most patient breaking in new shoes.



All in all I'm glad I took the plunge and bought them. They look stunning on my shelves and even better on my feet. They are comfy, fun and more importantly they might end up being my Halloween shoes! Whats not to love!












Popular Posts