Whoa - Donald and Daisy

Whoa - Flats


Welcome to the fifth instalment from the Mickey and Friends Disney collaboration. I'm going to keep this one quite brief. I have really started to fall back in love with photographing alot of the new collections and I really want you to be able to see as much as possible so this one might be more photos than words but with hopefully all the important information.



I ended up buying these completely on a whim. I'm not really into flats but I thought I would at least try and give these a go especially with the stunning coloured glitter.



Quite simple in design there are still quite striking, the entirety of the shoe is covered in the most beautifully coloured glitter. If Irregular Choice are reading this then more of this glitter please. At the front of each shoe is a stitched patch of Daisy Duck on one shoe and Donald Duck on the other.



Its shoes like this that I enjoy photographing as while they seem quite simple its the little added extras that really make the shoe. I love the little triangle bunting around the opening of the shoe, and the cute little stitched hearts over the heel.



For these I could only find them in a size smaller then my normal size. I have heard irregular things with regards to the sizing of the Disney flats. I thought it was worth the risk. Unfortunately while they did go on they were a little too tight. I would say that these are defiantly true to size.



I hope you have enjoyed this short and sweet blog, but if there is anything you think I have missed out please let me know.



If you have fallen in love with these then fear not, I know alot of independent stockists that still have these beauties in stock, but if your struggling to find them let me know and I can try and point you in the right direction.



Thanks again for reading. All feedback always welcome on our Facebook page: HERE






Popular Posts