When in Gnome


When in Gnome Heel



Copyright Katt Dandy


I thought I would start off my first review with one of my latest lucky purchases. These were acquired in brand new condition on a certain bidding website *cough cough*. I must say Im normally a standard size 40 (UK 6.5) when it comes to Irregular choice but I took a chance on a 41 with these and im so glad I did as they fit perfectly. After speaking with a few other Gnome owners this seems to be the same case right across the board so if you are looking for a pair I would definitely recommend sizing up in these.


Originally released in 2013 they came in a variety of three colours Red, Black and Gold. While the other two pairs are also simply stunning the red has to be a favorite of mine. It reminds me a little of Christmas (and it helps the the Gnome mold was used again by Irregular Choice for their limited edition Santa Heels) 



These are surprisingly easy to walk in and even tho the strap is attached on via Velcro I never feel afraid that its going to come loose, which was a big concern for me before buying. But these hold up very well to the test!
The heel height is similar to most character heels and is 12cm but doesn't feel that high to wear as your feet sit very comfortably in the shoe and you have the beautiful straps for extra support.


The only thing I will say about my pair is that the fabric doesn't seem to match 100% on each shoe as you can see by this photo, I think its just the nature of the grain in the fabric and it doesn't bother me too much just in certain lights you can see the difference. 


That said I would without a doubt recommend these to anyone who loves a character heel. They are fun bold and bound to make a statement, whist being comfortable and beautiful to match.



I hope you enjoyed reading though my first post and if you have any questions or anything you would like to see in future posts please let me know a its all a learning process to start with.



Popular Posts